Equine Assessment & Treatment - £55
Canine Assessment & Treatment - £40
Discounts are available for multiple animals/group bookings.
Terms & Conditions
1. In accordance with the Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966 and Veterinary (Exemptions) Order 2015, all animals treated by SD Veterinary Physiotherapy require a signed and dated veterinary referral form UNLESS the treatment is for maintenance purposes and the animal is deemed healthy i.e. no underlying health conditions, injuries or pathology.
2. Cancellations must be made at a minimum of 24 hours notice. Late cancellations or no shows will incur a charge to the client.
3. If your animal has an illness or infectious/contagious disease appointments MUST be rearranged. No charges will be incurred.
4. SD Veterinary Physiotherapy reserves the right to refuse veterinary physiotherapy treatment if the animal requires a veterinary examination or treatment, or if the animal is considered dangerous.
5. For equine clients, where possible, please ensure your horse is clean and dry with mud/dirt removed and clean legs and hooves.
6. For canine clients, where possible, please ensure your dog is dry and there is a clear space and bed/blanket available for your dog to lie down on during the session.
By confirming your veterinary physiotherapy appointment for your animal you are agreeing to the terms & conditions as stated above.
Location & Travel
SD Veterinary Physiotherapy covers Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire & South Wales and is happy to travel further afield for multiple animals.
A veterinary referral form is available to download by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. Please note the form MUST be completed and returned prior to your appointment.
Size : 157.791 Kb
Type : pdf